2013: Network Interiors is proud to have been named as the Metal Framing and Drywall subcontractor on the St. Francis Hospital Center for Innovation CT ABC Excellence in Construction Award with S/L/A/M Construction Services.
2012: Excellence in Construction Award Winner.
Network Interiors was the proud recipient of another Excellence in Construction Award by the CT Associated Builders and Contractors in the category of Specialty Interiors for our metal framing and drywall contract at the Hoerle Hall at Kent School in Kent, CT.
2011: Network Interiors celebrated our 20th Anniversary with employees and their families in Walt Disney World. The trip was funded with money saved from our lower Workmen’s Comp Premiums by working Safety. Our motto was “Work Safe and Celebrate”. We did and we went and we had a blast!
2009 New Venture - General Contracting
- We have engaged in projects over the past seventeen years that mainly focused on interior modifications, alterations and fit-ups of existing buildings.
- We have expanded our base business to include the construction of new facilities for education, healthcare, commercial and industrial use.
- We have hired a team of highly experienced professionals each with a minimum of 20 to 40 years of experience to spearhead this endeavor.
- We guarantee that the management team on every project will consist of individuals that have no less than twenty years of experience in the Construction Industry.
- We stringently enforce all life safety regulations to insure that the construction sites are the safest workplace possible. Our Safety Officer inspects the construction sites on a weekly basis and consults with the Superintendent and the Foreman for the Subcontractors to review the status of the project.
2008 Bronze Medal finish for Connecticut carpentry apprentice at 2008 National Craft Championship
(Rock Hill, March 14, 2008) Marlon Walker, carpentry apprentice with Plainville-based Network Interiors and student at the Construction Education Center in Rocky Hill, was awarded a bronze medal at the 2008 National Craft Championship in San Juan, Puerto Rico held March 5 - 8, 2008. The competition showcases the talents of the nation's best craft trainees and apprentices in a timed construction project and a written examination of technical knowledge.
"This is a great accomplishment for Marlon and for all of us participating in the apprenticeship program. It was a nice way to highlight Marlon's strong aptitude for the trade. His success underscores the superb training by the Connecticut Education Center that complements his daily hands-on training at Network Interiors," says Melissa Sheffy, president of Network Interiors. "The CEC provides a highly focused program that has enabled Network Interiors to provide formal training to employees in an entry level position. We're all very proud of Marlon who has been such an asset to Network Interiors and an inspiration to anyone considering entering the carpentry apprenticeship training at the CEC."
Walker resides in New Haven with his wife and two children.
2008 Excellence in Construction Award Winner
Network Interiors has been awarded an Excellence In Construction Award by the CT Associated Builders and Contractors for the Suzanne Lemberg Usdan University Center Project at Wesleyan University. Our entry category of Drywall fell under Specialty Interiors. In order to be eligible each contractor and project must meet certain criteria including but not limited to: safety, size, degree of difficulty, start and completion date must fall within a certain timeframe, owner approval, reference letters, etc. We received the award during the CT ABC Annual Meeting and Awards Dinner on January 24, 2008.